• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Heigan the Unclean

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Background Story:
Heigan the Unclean was the mastermind behind the magic of the cauldrons that quickly spread the undead plague through Lordaeron, corrupting not just the humans, but the flora and fauna in the area as well. The entire wilderness surrounding Lordaeron is now referred to as “the Plaguelands”—thanks in no small part to Heigan’s handiwork. Heigan the Unclean: The nefarious deeds of his youth earned him his title, which was bestowed upon him by his mother."
"I see endless suffering... I see torment... I see rage... I see everything."
279888-4afd29200fa8c81810395d7ff11c2ed4.png
Reference:
279892-db662be47acaead199dcf34ca684e963.jpg

[ World of Warcraft and HearthStone ]
Kangyun: Modeling, bone skining
BaiyuGalan: New animations, optimizing

Thank ONI for your help. Thank An.Harry sponsored kangyun.

Keywords: Necromancer, Kel'Thuzad
Update logs:
2024.5.5:
1. Fix the issue of chains passing through robes in Walk.
Previews
Contents

Heigan the Unclean (Model)

Heigan the Unclean_Portrait (Model)

Good job for the animation @BaiyuGalan... now it's look more hero! :thumbs_up:
Your model is also great.
The staff is like a Green Lollipop.
Can eat. But it is toxic.
Fine model for Kel'Zarach
One of the many models of Kel'Zarach.
I'm waiting for A Heigan Clean :)
P.S:
Your animations will be stolen by me because they are excellent :)
No matter who it is. You can use my animations. No need for my permission. Just indicate which model they come from.
He's called that way because he reads Playelf.
:D
Epic job!
Thank you for your evaluation.