• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[bug] User's "Resources" is empty

Same here, and the latest resources seem to be missing? I know for models and icons 5-10 of the last uploaded ones (including two of my models) aren't showing, but still accessible with a direct link.

This happened at the same time as resources going missing from user profiles I think.

I noticed this problem 12 hours ago.
Yeah me too, it started somewhere late last night. It's probably related to @Ralle's development update from last night.

Edit: okay I see, Pending resources are now hidden when you also have Approved ticked in the filters. So Pending and Approved are exclusive filters to eachother. Hopefully fixed soon.

Level 19
Yeah me too, it started somewhere late last night. It's probably related to @Ralle's development update from last night.

Edit: okay I see, Pending resources are now hidden when you also have Approved ticked in the filters. So Pending and Approved are exclusive filters to eachother. Hopefully fixed soon.
Perhaps you are very right :)
Now we have to wait for him to notice this discussion :)

Level 19

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-05-19-54-32-817_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-05-19-54-32-817_com.android.chrome.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 15